Top Ten Tuesday 12.30.14

toptentuesday_bsm
This week’s topic is:
Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2015 -- bookish, blogging or otherwise!
Vanessa Signature
My top ten goals for this year are…
1. Read 40 books - The past few years have sucked for me in regards to reading. I’d like to get back to my happy hobby so I’m going to push myself to read at least 40 books. This may not sound like much to some but for me it’s quite a bit lol.
2. Review the majority of the books I read. I usually don’t like to review books but I feel like I’ve finally found ‘my voice’. At last!
3. Be consistent with posts.
4. Create new features for the blog.
5. Make more time for myself as well as family and friends. ♥
6. Call Isalys more! And hopefully go visit her this year. #IMissMyBestie
7. Lose weight and get healthy.
8. Manage my time better
9. Make more money!
10.  Vacation more :)
Isalys Signature
Isalys has one main goal:
To take a break! She wants to step back from blogging a bit and focus on her personal life. Don’t fret though! She’ll still be around. Just not as much as usual. :)
What are YOUR goals for the coming year? :)
Xoxo!
BookSoulmatesSignature

7 comments:

  1. You got this girl. Very much looking forward to what you've got in store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice! I need to do #9 as well, but first gotta find that job to provide it!

    Good luck with your resolutions!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... number 9 is pretty important lol. :P Good luck with your resolutions as well! Xo! :)

      Delete
  3. One of my goals for 2015 is to come up with new features for my blog too. I'm actually really excited about it and have been brainstorming lots of ideas that have me really happy about blogging again. Switching it up really helps. Good luck with your goals this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya!! We have a new one coming up on Saturday that I'm SUPER excited for! Hope you get to check it out and join :) Please let me know when you post yours too!

      <3
      Vanessa

      Delete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison