Rant or Rave Monday 3.1.10


Hi guys!
We're very excited because we have an awesome RAVE today :)

Over the weekend, we received an email from Laurie Viera Rigler who is the author of "Confessions & Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict". We have no idea how she stumbled onto our blog, but we love that she did and she loved our Vlog *eeek!* She has made our weekend :-D

It seems that she got such a kick out of our video that she decided to feature it on her website.

Yayyyy!
Jane Austen Addict: Videos

and she included our blog on her Jane Austen Addictions.

Double yayyyy!
Other Cool Links

Oooh and as a side note, she told us that "Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict" will be coming out in paperback on April 27 so you guys may just want to save that date.

Side-Side note: We may be able to host a Giveaway for the paperback version so stay tuned for more information!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats. I remember thinking when I watched your vlog that she'd love seeing it. I really liked both books. I wonder if she has anything in the works right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vanessa!
    Thank YOU for the post...found you through looking at my Google Analytics statistics. Your post on my necklace gave me some hits so I thought I would check out your site. I really appreciate it!
    Great site!!
    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for the wonderful comments! We're very excited about her email :)

    Mary: We'll send her an email asking and we'll get back to you on that!

    Michelle: I'm so glad I was able to get some people to check out your fabulous jewelry! Thanks for following us :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison