iWitch Challenge Sign Up

Read anything & everything about witches. Like all the others, the main character does not have to be a witch as long as there are witches in the book you can count it towards the challenge.

SPECIAL NOTE: Magic books can also count towards this challenge. For example, if you read a book that doesn't specifically say there are witches but does deal with magic, we will allow you to count it towards the challenge.

Sign up here for iWitch only!



If you have any questions please feel free to email Vanessa at twerd413[at]gmail[dot]com or Isalys at booksoulmates[at]gmail[dot]com.

You can also send a Direct Message to me through twitter
{I happen to have a widget on my phone and it's turned on all day. Oh, and I use TweetDeck at home and Echofon at work! lol. Addicted much? Yeahh}

Good luck!!

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get started! There are so many awesome books to choose from I don't know which to pick first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the only other one I am signing up for promise :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds so cool can't wait to share all the ones i have read and check out the ones ya'll are reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. I linked you on my blog at http://hedgewithhollow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no blog so here goes:

    1. Talbott, Hudson, O'Sullivan stew
    2. Putney, Mary JO The marriage spell
    3. The witch's brat. by Sutcliff, Rosemary.
    4. Ibbotson, Eva Which Witch?

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison