iHeart Thursday 2.25.10

Isalys's iHeart

I'm all over the place with the things I like. It might seem a little contradictory at times...but from goth to vintage, I find beauty in all sorts of stuff :)

And I am loving this picture because it has three of my favorite things!



Can you guess what they are?
Vintage, fashion and of course, lots & lots of books :)

I ♥ it

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Vanessa's iHeart

Is this not the prettiest necklace ever?!



I found this beauty over on one of my favorite sites, Etsy. It's called Steampunk Antiqued Charm Necklace with Bourbon, Hearts, Mirrors, and Keys. (Now THERE'S a mouthful! lol) It's a shame I can't dish out a mere $55 right now. The necklace is sooooo worth it!

The seller is RecycledRings. You should really check out their other listings :)


3 comments:

  1. The necklace is precious! Wish that I had the $55 for it, too, but I am honestly surprised at the price--it seems like a bargain for such piece with such statement. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha that awesome love the dress very creative ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison